Property Tax Protest Forms

Forms We Need From you

In order to provide our Property Tax Protest services, we need the following forms completed:

Book Appointment

(214) 369-0909

Call for legal service

Find out if we can help you save on your property taxes

If we take on your case and don’t get a reduction of at least 2.5% then we will represent you the next year at no cost.